Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just the beginning.....

Two years have passed in the blink of an eye,
As i read this, a tear drops from my eye.
Memories galore I have from here,
which I can never forget, have no fear.
The best days of my life will end soon,
Well right now I am not over the moon.
But life has to go on as it has to,
we will go places as life directs us to.
My friends surely I will miss,
like my mom's goodnight kiss.
There are no words to say what I feel,
Its like a movie has reached the final reel.
There is no happy ending, we will all go,
but as they say, this is just the beginning.....

2 comments:

piyu said...

mmmmmm.. just the way I felt when school was over!
Keep blogging!! :)

preethi jayakumar said...

as time passes n we move on,we get to meet new people but its just u make sure something that was precious in ur past s still carried by u,dats it:)u can never miss those days or friends:),atleast the memories are der to cherish:)"picture abhi baaki hai":):)