Monday, January 19, 2009

Thoughts Never Die

Looking back at those glory days,
I feel as if my mind was in a daze.
20 months have passed in the blink of an eye,
it makes my eyes misty, almost makes me cry.
Life will never be the same again,
it will feel like a parched land waiting for rain.
Memories will replace people and conversation,
what i will lose is better left to imagination.
All the chatter and noise I will surely miss,
oh god now is the time to grant me a wish.
These memories are the oasis in the desert,
makes life worth living, makes it pleasant.
All of a sudden I am out in this world all alone, single,
gives me a sense of foreboding, makes my senses tingle.
I have thought about this for some time,
makes me feel nostalgic, even makes me rhyme!!
I just hope that these memories in my mind will always lie,
they say memories are forever, thoughts never die.

No comments: